Feces/Urine Clean Up
If your home is affected with human or animal feces or urine, potentially you have a ticking time-bomb with this biohazardous matter. When the affected area is neglected, inhabitants may suffer from many illnesses.
In case of pets, routine cleanups at home can only get rid of the visible matter. Feces or urine penetrate deep into carpets and other poures areas of your home or business and wreak havoc over time. Even handling dried up excretory material may contain live bacteria and parasites.
While dealing with such situations, it’s highly recommended to take professional help. We at USA Bio Care, are at your service 24×7 — just a call or click away.
We approach every project with a thorough evaluation of the space. We unearth every affected nook and corner with our state-of-the-art equipment. Then our OSHA certified and trained staff with our three-part process — removal, decontamination, and disinfection — gets rid of the bio-hazardous matter. Finally, we neutralize the odor and make the space livable again. We don’t just stop there; we will assess the area again and give a clean bill of health.
Our business offers the following features:
- 24×7 Phone Lines
- Or Click on our web form and we will see it right away!
- Free Quotes
- State-Of-The-Art Equipment
- Registered With The Michigan Department of Public Health
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) Certified, Trained Staff
- OSHA Guidelines strictly followed
- Competitive Prices
Below are some commonly known and documented concerns of pet urine and feces:
- Infestation of cat feces is known to cause a serious illness called toxoplasmosis in human-beings. Initially, it gives flu-like symptoms however, in extreme cases may have more serious repercussions such as inflammation of the brain.
- Dog fecal matter may give rise to a variety of bacteria, viruses, and parasites such as Salmonella, Canine Parvovirus Type 2, Giardia Lamblia respectively, to name a few.
- Both dog and cat urine contains a concentrated amount of ammonia that not only gives the bad odor but may cause respiratory issues in humans. Ammonia in urine gets lodged in the carpet, and evaporates with central heating and may aggravate the issue.
Don’t take a chance with you or your family’s health. Take bio-hazardous infestation such as animal or human urine and fecal matter seriously.