Emergency Blood Clean-Up in Michigan
A crime scene is a tough thing to witness, especially if you are a family member or a close relative. If you’re going through this trauma, USA Bio Care offers suicide and homicide clean up services to help you handle the situation. We offer professional emergency blood clean up in Michigan, taking the right steps to disinfect the area.
Our Clean Up Protocol
From disinfecting the biohazard contaminants to restoring the space to its original state, we take the right actions throughout our procedure. After the police and detectives have studied the area(s) involved in the case, we begin to perform our job.
Using science-based protocols, we take charge of not only cleaning up, but also disinfecting and disposing of blood, blood borne pathogens, bodily fluids, and everything else that does not belong to the original space.
During the cleaning process, we safely get rid of evidence-gathering chemicals, following the appropriate clean up guidelines set by the state and EPA in a clandestine manner. At USA Bio Care, we perform our job with respect and consideration for our client’s privacy.
The Benefits Of Working With USA Bio Care
We take our work seriously because we deal with serious situations on a daily basis. Due to the delicate context, we want to provide our clients with the best service. When you hire us, you can count on:
- 24/7 phone lines
- Online fill-out form (with immediate assistance)
- Quick assistance — we arrive within an hour of your call
- A team registered with the Michigan Department of public health
- A trained and compassionate staff
- Hazardous waste operations and emergency response standard certification
- Compliance with OSHA guidelines regarding cleaning, sanitizing, restoring, safe and discreet disposing of contaminants
- Affordable prices
- Home insurance accepted for payment
If you’re going through a situation that requires this kind of extensive cleanup, you can count on USA Bio Care. We deliver results.