Suicide & Homicide Clean Up
Losing a loved one in a suicide or homicide is the hardest thing to overcome. It’s even painful to witness the after effects on your own premise. That’s why we want you to know that USA Bio Care is here for you!
From remediating the biohazard contaminants to restoring the property to its original look — we do it all with a deep sense of compassion for those struck by this tragedy. We also work directly with you home insurance for payment. One less thing for you to deal with during this very difficult time.
- 24×7 Phone Lines
- Or Click on our web form and we will see it right away!
- Team Shows Up Within The Hour Of The Call
- Registered With The Michigan Department of Public Health
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Standard (HAZWOPER) Certified, Trained, & Compassionate Staff
- OSHA Prescribed Strict Guidelines followed during Cleaning, Sanitizing, Restoring, Safe And Discreet Disposing Of The Contaminants
- Affordable Prices & Will Deal With Home Insurance For Payment
During such a need, we believe that help should be available right away. That’s why when you call us, someone will always answer the phone 24×7. We will even deal with insurance, so that our client doesn’t have to worry about our payment. If our clients aren’t insured, we assure affordable prices to get the cleaning done.
After the police have done their job, we begin with ours. Often what’s left behind are blood, blood borne pathogens, bodily fluids etc. that not only have to be cleaned up but also disinfected and properly disposed of. Using science based protocols, we safely get rid of evidence-gathering chemicals during the cleaning process. With our thoroughly trained and certified team, we clean up based on set guidelines by the state and EPA in a clandestine manner.
Once everything is cleaned based on protocols, we help restore the area to its original look. We do our job with deep sympathy and while maintaining our client’s privacy. Besides the clean area, we leave behind prayers and compassion to help our clients heal quickly.
We can’t avoid bad things from happening, but if they do we can lend a strong shoulder to rely on. Call us when you need us to take care during such a difficult time.